Synergistic Research SRX Interconnect Cables
BRAND NEW! Synergistic Research SRX Interconnect Cables!
SRX is Synergistic Research's all-out assault on musical performance. Everything SR has learned over 30 years is applied without consideration for price point or compromise for the sake of creating a compact cable geometry. SR started with an exploded geometry first pioneered in the original Galileo System cables of 2009 to reduce cross-talk between individual hand-made Silver Air String geometries for the most refined sound possible. SR then voiced each cable to present not only a holographic soundstage with maximum resolution, SR made musicality and harmonic integrity the top priority when deciding between competing design and tuning elements within each cable. As a result, these are the most effortless and pure-sounding cables SR has ever manufactured.
SRX interconnects utilize an exploded geometry comprised of 8 x Silver Air Strings per RCA and 12 x Silver Air Strings per XLR pair. Each Air String is hand-made in SR's California factory from 99.9999% pure silver in an air dielectric with a UEF grid running the cable’s length to lower the noise floor and expand the sound field. Dissecting each cable’s middle is a 14 gauge Silver Matrix solid core Ground Plane that connects directly to the AC ground with a supplied ground plug. For a lower noise floor, connect the Ground Plane to an Active SR Ground Block. All Air Strings and the Ground Plane are run through carbon fiber discs to maintain separation between conductors for lower capacitance and cross-talk between cables. Voicing the cables to your system is made easy with supplied Gold and Silver SRX Carbon Fiber UEF filters. Gold will deliver a warmer and more liquid sound, while silver has increased air and focus. You decide between Gold and Silver Tuning Circuits one component at a time by listening to your two options. After discovering which option sounds best, progress to the next set of interconnects until all options have been exhausted for a bespoke system match.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in SR's history, they set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. SR experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. SR even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbral accuracy far beyond SR's previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
MSRP $12,995 / 1.0 meter / XLR or RCA.
$1,500 per additional 0.5 meter.
Factory lead time is 3-4 weeks.
Each pair of Synergistic Research SRX Interconnect Cables are made from 10 (RCA) or 14 (XLR) separate geometries - 8 each (RCA) 12 each (XLR) 99.9999% Pure Silver mono-filament Air Strings, and 2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix conductors.
- Standard 1 meter lengths. Additional length built to order.
10 each (RCA) and 12 each (XLR) 2nd Gen 99.9999% Pure Silver Mono-filament Air Sting:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Hand crafted SR's California factory
2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors
- Dielectric: PTFE
- Listened to determine signal direction before build
- UEF Active Shielding 3rd generation,
- Point to Point Wiring
- WBT Silver Solder 4%
5 Day burn in:
- 3 Step process
2 each Gold SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for increased warmth, liquidity
2 each Silver SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module:
- Optional voicing for maximum information and refinement.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Synergistic Research Silver SR20 RCA or XLR
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- 28 (RCA) and 32 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- SRX UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 4 Termination for SRX tuning Module (Silver and Gold)
- WBT Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 8 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- 100% Hand Crafted in SR's California factory
Robert Youman of Positive Feedback - 08/2019 (SRX Power Cable):
"...the Synergistic Research SRX power cord has me rethinking my entire system configuration and performance. When only one SRX power cord was used with the Synergistic Research PowerCell 12 UEF SE power conditioner to drive my entire system there was a clear correctness of presentation that had not previously been realized. I can only imagine what might happen if I used the SRX for all my components! Caveat emptor. Never say never. If you audition the SRX, you may never go back..."
CLICK HERE to read the entire review
Review of the SR 25 limited Edition (SRX) Power Cable:
Howard Kneller - SoundStage! Ultra - August 2018:
"...Synergistic Research’s complex and difficult-to-manufacture SR25 Limited Edition power cord so stunningly demonstrates the relationship between high-quality power and high-quality sound that it may represent the apotheosis of power-cord design. When I said that the SR25 transformed virtually every aspect of my system’s sound, I wasn’t exaggerating. It was difficult to believe that these improvements were caused by a single power cord, or that my system already contained a high-end power conditioner and cords..." CLICK HERE to read the entire review