Synergistic Research Atmosphere Alive SX - Lvl.1 Speaker Cables
Atmosphere Alive SX – Lvl. 1 Speaker Cables
Each Alive SX speaker cable comprises two separate speaker cables running in parallel to keep individual gauge size low to eliminate skin effect distortion but with a combined gauge that delivers music with impact and tightly controlled dynamics. SR then applies a new High-Frequency Long Duration Conditioning Process first developed for the flagship SRX cable loom. The same conditioning process that makes the new Purple Fuses the world’s highest performance competing with fuses costing thousands of dollars. Alive SX is voiced with internal Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs expressly developed for Atmosphere SX. These discs are placed strategically along the cable’s geometries and near connectors to improve resolution while making the cable more musical without harshness despite increased high-frequency resolution and air. Alive SX may be the entry point into Atmosphere SX. Yet, it has the performance to unseat cables costing several times as much and does so with lifelike three-dimensionality other cables cannot match.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in SR's history, they set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. SR experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. SR even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond the previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
Please allow 14 day factory lead-time.
Atmosphere Alive SX – Lvl.1 Speaker Cable Specifications:4 each High Current Silver Matrix 2nd Gen:
• Silver Copper Matrix: separate ground conductor from shield
• Dielectric: Modified Polyethylene
• Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled
• Listened for Signal Direction before build
Geometry Count: Each Channel of AliveSX Speaker Cables are 2 separate runs of Silver Matrix Alloy 2nd Gen cables
SR BoFa Banana and SR Silver Spade Connectors: Build Notes:
• 18 point-to-point hand soldered connections
• Atmosphere UEF 3 Treatment: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
• Silver Solder: 4%
• Hand build time: 3.5 hours
• Quantum Tunneling: Connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely
• Secondary UEF Treatment originally developed for SR Purple Fuses
• 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
• Handmade in our California factory