Synergistic Research Atmosphere SX Reference USB
The new Atmosphere SX Reference USB like it's little brother is voiced to deliver natural musicality so you'll enjoy listening for hours, even when streaming on Tidal and Spotify, with no loss of resolution or soundstage scale and realism. To this end, our highest performance Atmosphere SX Reference USB cable comes equipped with a ground plane running from tip to tip and a shield that can be tied direct to ground for the lowest noise floor possible.
Engineered to work with included Gold and Silver SX Tuning Circuits you fine-tune the sound of your system from the precise detail and air when using the Blue circuit, to musical warmth and liquidity when the Red circuit is connected. Other design features include UEF Graphene Shielding, a new conductor alloy, a new Atmosphere SX Shielding Matrix, and a new conditioning process first developed for our Blue Fuses.
The sum of these design decisions created a USB cable that sets a new standard for ultra resolution and holographic scale combined with a stress-free emotional connection to your favorite music.
• 23 gauge solid copper conductors
• Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene
• Shielding: Duel Silver Mylar / Braid shield-Quantum Tunneled Ground Plane Technology
• Listened for signal direction before build
• Handmade in our California factory
• Atmosphere X UEF Graphene Shield: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
• Quantum Treatment: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
• Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
• UEF Ground Plane Termination
• 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
• Hand build time: 2.5 hours
• 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process