Synergistic Research Atmosphere SX Ethernet CAT7
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Synergistic designed and voiced Atmosphere SX Ethernet to convey music with a unique emotional connection that will have you listening for hours as you experience music with startling holographic realism and detail. To this end, SR uses the propriety UEF Graphene Shielding for the lowest noise floor possible and a new conditioning process first developed for the Blue Fuses.
A new testing procedure allows SR to achieve a unique degree of musical purity along with all the traits Synergistic Research is famous for like a low noise floor, high resolution, and holographic realism. Design features include a brand new shielding matrix with a new conductor alloy selected in double-blind testing where it delivered a dramatic new level of high-frequency extension that is always musical and never fatiguing.
Compared to the previous Ethernet Atmosphere X, the Atmosphere SX has a lower noise floor, higher resolution and most importantly, is more musically satisfying.
• 23 gauge solid copper conductors
• Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene
• Maximum Frequency: 500 MHz
• Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled Ground Plane Technology
• Geometry: 4 twisted pair
• Listened for signal direction before build
• Handmade in our California factory
• 16 point-to-point hand crimped connections
• Atmosphere X UEF Graphene Shield: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
• Quantum Treatment: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
• Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
• UEF Ground Plane Termination
• Hand build time: 1.5 hours
• 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process