Aurorasound VIDA Supreme Phono Stage
Shinobu Karaki-san's new Masterpiece - Aurorasound VIDA Supreme
State of the art semiconductor design (LCR-type network), innovative technology and modular design combined with old-world craftmanship makes this phono amplifier outstanding in many respects, substantially surpassing the original and highly-decorated VIDA.
- LCR type Phono Stage Amplifier
- Good resolution and low distortion in low frequency range, rich and massive middle, stable and delicate High.
- Useful functions for modern analog audio play back.
- Large size MUTE switch, Gain select, Stereo./Mono, Subsonic filter, Cartridge Degauss.
- Complete L/R independent design and construction for very good channel separation and 3D sound stage.
- Plug-In modules for matching with various kind of cartridges.
[Standard Equipped]: MM and MC low impedance under 14ohm, RCA and XLR balanced input
[Option] : Two slots
- Developed new amplifier module using made in Japan discrete transistors and FETs.
- High gain, low distortion, low noise, high drivability
- Special customized RIAA filter choke transformer , Lundahl (same with VIDA)
- Made in Japan audio grade oxide film registers, 1% error rate.
- Made in Japan audio grade Electrolytic capacitors, very stable and long life.
- High quality Polypropylene film capacitors, made in Germany.
- Use made in Japan high reliability relay switch for all signal path switching.
- Shaving solid RCA jacks with rhodium plating. Neutrik XLR connectors.
- Very ridged and heavy , all solid aluminum chassis to firmly supporting circuit boards.
- Carbone compositional foot insulators.
- External Power Supply Unit for eliminating noise influence of power transformer.
- Large size, large capacity Medical grade Troidal Transformer, L/R independent.
- New design power cable, Coaxial inverse winding OFC, Better sound resolution and clarity.
|Input||MM, Gain 40dB, Load Impedance select 47kΩ/14kΩ 100pF/0/330pF
MC, Gain 62.5dB, For cartridge Impedance under 14Ω
Plug-In option 2 slots
|Output||Line level signal, RCA un-balance and XLR Balance (1/GND, 2/Hot, 3/Cold)|
|Output Impedance||RCA 47Ω,XLR Balance 47Ω|
|RIAA deviation||10Hz -20kHz +/- 0.25dB|
|Input Noise||MC 144dBV, MM 126dBV|
|THD+N||MC 0.008%, MM 0.008%|
|Functions||Gain select +8db at High position
Subsonic Filter -12dB/oct. 20Hz
Cartridge Degauss, Passive type
Stereo/Monaural mixing L/R signals and canceling vertical vibration..
MUTE Useful muting at cartridge up/down
Auto-Muting, In the case of big hot plug noise or external shock noise, Automatic
muting will enable in order to protect Speakers and Amplifiers.
|Size||Main unit W420 x D350 xH106mm
PSU W270 xD154 xH85mm
|Weight||Main unit 9.2kg
|Power consumption||AC120V for USA, AV220V~ AC240V Asia and Europe, 50/60Hz 60W|
|PSU cable||95cm x2 units|
CLICK HERE to read the entire review.
Key Kim of The StereoTimes writes (Jan. 2020):
"...the Aurorasound VIDA Supreme sounds absolutely marvelous in my system driving the Audio Union Dohmann Helix 1 turntable. The VIDA Supreme’s portrayal of individual images is exceptional, revealing layers of small details and nuances that are impressively transparent. The state-of-the-art LCR-type network phono amplifier, with innovative technology and a modular design, combined with old world craftsmanship, makes the VIDA Supreme outstanding in many respects, substantially surpassing the excellent sounding, highly acclaimed VIDA Phono Stage..."