from Germany is a very new and at the same time a very old company. New, because Langerton just started in 2013. This year’s Hifi-Deluxe show in Munich was Langerton's entry into the market. Old, because the head of research and development, Norbert Heinz, has been one of the most brilliant minds in the speaker industry for about 30 years.
He is the founder of the loudspeaker manufacturer ASCENDO and left his former company last year to concentrate again on what he likes the most - research and development. Norbert Heinz asked Walter Langer and Andreas Krebs - they know each other since 30 years, and worked together for 10 years on several projects - to set up a no-compromise production facility and to take care of a showroom, sales and marketing. They were very happy about Heinz's confidence in them and they liked this challenge because music was their first love and they are all maniacs in their quest for perfection - Langerton Configurations was born.
Castle Trautskirchen in Germany - Langerton's production facility
Langerton Configurations designs and manufatures phase-corrected loudspeakers, cables, component and speaker stands, room acoustic devices, absorbing and decoupling feet and bases. All this crafted in Germany to the highest standards with best available parts and cutting-edge technology and engineering.
- Langerton Base $1,750.00 USD
- Langerton Block 5 Component Feet from $480.00 USD
- Langerton Configuration 217 from $15,540.00 USD
- Langerton Configuration Duo Capable from $36,990.00 USD
- Langerton Configuration Holograf $5,960.00 USD
- Langerton MCB Modular Component Bases from $3,695.00 USD
- Langerton Speaker Stands 2.0 $3,490.00 USD