Synergistic Research Galileo UEF RCA Interconnect 1.0m
Clearance sale - full warrantyThis is a New Old Stock 1.0m Galileo UEF RCA interconnect cable. Two pairs available.
Galileo UEF Interconnects are available in RCA and XLR terminations featuring Graphene and Pure Mono Crystal Silver conductors in an air dielectric. Internal UEF Shields can be easily connected direct to wall ground with supplied connectors or to the SR Ground Block for increased performance. Galileo UEF are the highest resolution, lowest noise floor and most holographic interconnects we’ve ever manufactured. Available for immediate in home audition Galileo is engineered to beat the world’s best cables regardless of cost.
Galileo UEF Interconnects feature 2 isolated UEF geometries for RCA and 5 isolated UEF geometries for XLR running in parallel through 2 Uniform Energy Field Cells comprised of precious metal laminates with Teflon and Silk dielectrics. Each cable is voiced with a single UEF Tuning Circuit per interconnect for 2 individual tuning options to ensure harmonically balanced system integration.
Jonathan Valin names Synergistic Research Galileo UEF The Absolute Sound's 2016 state-of-the-art cables of the year.
"...Ted Denney’s latest creations improve on the cumbersome ergonomics of his original Galileo multi-strand cables (which had to be plugged into and out of a multitude of boxes and actively biased via a plethora of wall-wart power supplies) by packaging most of that marvelous Synergistic technology into the cable itself. Better still, the Galileo UEFs significantly improve upon the truly stellar sonics of the original Galileos. Indeed, the UEFs are the best sounding wires Mr. Denney has yet devised, achieving a dead-center neutrality that is neither “bottom-up” nor “top-down” in tonal balance, without any sacrifice in natural warmth and timbre, resolution of detail, transient speed, dynamic power, imaging precision, or soundstage width, depth, and height. When you consider that the Galileo UEFs are also priced at one-third or one-quarter of what the original Galileos went for (and roughly one-tenth of what flagship cables and interconnects from certain other companies currently cost), you have a veritable bargain in ultra-high-end wire and a worthy TAS Interconnect and Speaker Cable of the Year Award winner..."
Galileo UEF Interconnect Specifications:
Uniform Energy Field Cells:
· Count- 2 UEF Cells per pair
· Internal Conductor Material- 99.999 Pure Silver, 99.9999 Pure Copper
· Dielectric- Teflon
· Chassis Material- Carbon Fiber
· Silver Air Strings- 99.999% pure silver signal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
· Graphene- a near super conductor at room temperature us used in signal propagation and shielding
· Dielectric- Air (sealed)
· Shielding- UEF Ground Plane System
· Geometry- three channel single ended / five channel balanced geometry
· Each Pair of Galileo UEF Interconnects are actually 3 separate pair of cables for RCA and 5 separate pair of cables for XLR
· Synergistic Research Silver SR20 RCA or XLR
· High Definition Ground Plane Wire System
Precious metals / Graphene / Silk and Teflon dielectric