Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Power Cables
Synergistic Research Galileo UEF AC cables are available in analogue and digital variants featuring internal Swiss made power supplies for Active Shielding, Graphene and Pure Mono Crystal Silver conductors in air sealed dielectrics. Hand made in our California factory these power cords define state-of-the-art.
Galileo UEF Active Power Cords feature 10 Active Shielded geometries running in parallel each powered by an on board Swiss made power supply. All conductors pass through a UEF Filter comprised of precious metals and Graphene for no loos of current AC filtration. Active Shielding is voiced with a single UEF Tuning Circuit for Galileo UEF Analogue, and twin UEF Active Tuning Circuits for Galileo UEF Digital for up to 3 separate tuning options to ensure harmonically balanced system integration.
Jonathan Valin names Synergistic Research Galileo UEF The Absolute Sound's 2016 state-of-the-art cables of the year.
"...Ted Denney’s latest creations improve on the cumbersome ergonomics of his original Galileo multi-strand cables (which had to be plugged into and out of a multitude of boxes and actively biased via a plethora of wall-wart power supplies) by packaging most of that marvelous Synergistic technology into the cable itself. Better still, the Galileo UEFs significantly improve upon the truly stellar sonics of the original Galileos. Indeed, the UEFs are the best sounding wires Mr. Denney has yet devised, achieving a dead-center neutrality that is neither “bottom-up” nor “top-down” in tonal balance, without any sacrifice in natural warmth and timbre, resolution of detail, transient speed, dynamic power, imaging precision, or soundstage width, depth, and height. When you consider that the Galileo UEFs are also priced at one-third or one-quarter of what the original Galileos went for (and roughly one-tenth of what flagship cables and interconnects from certain other companies currently cost), you have a veritable bargain in ultra-high-end wire and a worthy TAS Interconnect and Speaker Cable of the Year Award winner..."
Galileo LE AC Power Cord Specifications:
· Silver Air Strings- 99.999% pure silver signal conductor, Air (sealed) dielectric
· Tricon String- 99.999% pure silver signal conductors, Teflon dielectric
· High Current Galileo String- Silver Matrix conductors, Modified PE dielectric
· Shielding- Galileo Active Shielding
· Cable Count:
· Each Galileo UEF Speaker Cable is actually 10 separate pair of cables- 4 pair High Current Galileo Silver Matrix Strings, 1 pair Tricon Strings, 1 pair Silver Air Strings, 1 each Tungsten Air String, 1 each Silver Active Shielding balanced DC geometry
· UEF Filtration:
· Precious metals / Graphene / Silk and Teflon dielectric
· Synergistic Research G07 Pure Gold Signal Path Wall and IEC 15 amp and 20 amp connectors