Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet CAT6
The new Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet, like it’s little brother, is voiced to deliver natural musicality so you’ll enjoy listening for hours, even when streaming on Tidal and Spotify, with no loss of resolution or soundstage scale and realism. To this end, SR's highest performance Atmosphere X Reference Ethernet cable comes equipped with a ground plane running from tip to tip for a lower noise floor.
Engineered to work with included Blue and Red UEF Tuning Circuits you fine-tune the sound of your system from precise detail and air when using the Blue circuit, to musical warmth and liquidity when the Red circuit is connected, just select the option that sound’s most neutral in your system. Other design features include UEF Graphene Shielding, a new conductor alloy, the new Atmosphere X Shielding Matrix, and a new conditioning process first developed for our Blue Fuses.
The sum of these design decisions has created an Ethernet cable that sets a new standard for ultra resolution and holographic scale combined with a fatigue-free emotional connection to your favorite music.
Bill Wells of The StereoTimes concluded (September 2019):
"...what I experienced with these cables was very consistent with the overall improvement I experienced with the company’s newer Powercell 12 UEF SE. Improvements were literally across the entire musical spectrum and literally brought to my listening room a heightened sense of sonic realism that helped elevate my listening pleasure immensely. Indeed, the Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Euphoria power cords, speaker cables along with the Reference Ethernet cable are truly wonderful products and I give them my very highest recommendation..." CLICK HERE to read the entire review
• 23 gauge solid copper conductors
• Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene
• Maximum Frequency: 500 MHz
• Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled Ground Plane Technology
• Geometry: 4 twisted pair
• Listened for signal direction before build
• Handmade in our California factory
• 16 point-to-point hand crimped connections
• Atmosphere X UEF Graphene Shield: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
• Quantum Treatment: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
• Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
• UEF Ground Plane Termination
• 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
• Hand build time: 2.5 hours
• 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process