Kemp SNS Plug (Shunt Noise Surpressor Plug)
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
THE SHUNT NOISE SUPPRESSOR PLUG!
The SNS PLUG is a unique product on the market. In a very simple and affordable way, a cleaner and thus better mains power is provided for your A/V set. All components benefits from this. The result is a clearly improved reproduction in all aspects.
We are surrounded by electrical appliances more and more. Computers, peripheral equipment, wireless telephones, chargers, multiple TV sets, games consoles, microwave ovens, dishwashers etc. are common in most modern houses. All these appliances pollute the mains with noise and distortion. This pollution has a very strong - and highly underestimated - negative effect on the sound and picture quality of any audio/video system. The SNS PLUG is the most simple and effective way to reduce mains pollution. It is one of Kemp Elektroniks most successful products for years with thousands of satisfied customers.
The SNS PLUG consists of 3 resistors, 7 capacitors, 3 varistors and an inductor. All parts are the best quality available. After testing, the entire circuitry is potted with a permanent resin to create an even quieter sound by preventing mechanical resonances.
The result of the SNS PLUG is a lower noise floor, higher definition, a wider & deeper soundstage, better resolution of lower frequencies and less treble harshness with more detail. The dynamic performance will be better too. You will hear the improvement immediately. Also, or especially, in combination with other line conditioners and the Kemp SR-Plug and QA-Plug!
- Shunt filter, no dynamic restriction possible
- Super fast reaction speed covering an ultra-wide frequency range, up to almost 1 Gigahertz/cycles
- Lowers the shunt AC line impedance
- 7 stages provide the best performance
- Over voltage and surge protector
- Potted in resin to prevent microphonic effects
- Can be combined without any problem with all other audio mains related products
- Simple ‘plug & play’ installation
- 110-240V 50-60Hz