Essence of Music Pro - The Ripper Kit
Contains two 80 ml atomizer bottles - enough to treat about 1600 disks, and includes optical quality microfiber lens cloths.
Essence of Music...
- is a two solution spray formula containing no abrasives, polishes or silicones
- optimizes the Refractory Index of digital media for improved playback performance
- captures a permanent improvement when a treated disk is uploaded to a hard drive or media server
- can be used on glass & polycarbonate lenses, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Ray disks to clean and renew the surface
- contains two 80 ml atomizer bottles - enough to treat about 1600 disks, and includes optical quality microfiber lens cloths
- price is $299.95
Jack Roberts, Dagogo.com (Nov. 2014):
"...I was as careful as I could be, to be sure I could compare treated and untreated disc so that I wasn’t just relying on sonic memory. I could clearly hear with every CD an improvement with the Essence of Music treatment. An interesting thing was that the better the sound and recording of a CD the easier it was to hear the difference. This is a great product and I know of no higher recommendation than to say I treated my CDs with it..." Check out the entire review
Guiseppe Trotto, ReMusic.com (Nov. 2014)
"...we are not faced with a simple finish, we are in the presence of a solution of huge impact in terms of effectivenes. Believe me ... it's devastating!" Read the entire review
Roy Harris, Audiophilia.com (Aug. 2014)
"...the Essence of Music is a cost effective way to counteract imperfections at the source and therefore reduce some inaccuracy in the sound of a stereo system..." Read the entire review
Norm Luttbeg, StereoTimes (T.H.E Show Las Vegas, Jan. 2014)
"...I had already heard the improvement that this nano-coating technology gives in my system as well as another, but I again heard more sense of the recording environment, such as reverberations off the studio wall, decay of notes, and noises of the performers. The soundstage improved enormously and the timbre of the instruments was right on..."