Essence of Music
Essence of Music
is a company in Plano, Texas. Essence of Music is a highly effective two-step cleaning and polishing solution for digital disks like CD, SACD, DVD, BluRay... The sound improvement with Essence of Music is superior to any other cleaning and polishing solution on the market.
A special formula, developed by Dr. Spence over several years, is used for this two-spray solution, containing no abrasives, polishes or silicones.
...revealing the essence of the music!
Essence of Music (Step I and Step II) improves the RI (Refractory Index) at the disk surface, removes and prevents static build-up, and addresses the causes of data-read errors to deliver more accurate data to the laser pick-up assembly so that less error correction is required.
Altering the Refractory Index (RI) of CD/DVD disks at the disk surface results in the laser beam being slightly deflected, scattered, bent, and otherwise distorted as the laser beam enters and exits the disk. The resulting data read errors are delivered to and captured by the laser pick-up assembly. The player software attempts to correct the data read errors using interpolation/extrapolation algorithms, with varying degrees of success. The software adjusted digital data is then amplified. Improperly corrected data read errors result in audible/visible digital noise.
Essence of Music...
- is a two solution spray formula containing no abrasives, polishes or silicones
- optimizes the Refractory Index of digital media for improved playback performance
- captures a permanent improvement when a treated disk is uploaded to a hard drive or media server
- can be used on glass & polycarbonate lenses, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Ray disks to clean and renew the surface
- contains two 20 ml atomizer bottles - enough to treat about 400 disks, and includes optical quality microfiber lens cloths
- price is $149.95